The History program is continuously successful in attracting research income from the Australian Reseach Council (ARC) and other sources. Graduate students and visiting scholars benefit from the stimulating research environment and the large number of staff with interests in the range of human societies through time across cultures.
Regular events such as seminars and conferences are also held, giving staff and graduate students the opportunity to present their research work to others.
- Academic staff areas of expertise
A list of academic staff by research area - click on individual staff profiles to obtain further details.
- Research project websites
Useful online resources - history research websites and project websites.
- Staff research
Details of ARC-funded History research projects
- ARC Centre of Excellence for the History of Emotions (1100-1800)
- Cultural History of Economies Research Hub (CHERHub)
- Melbourne History Monographs
A list of titles in our monograph series - includes conference and seminar series, student research series and more.
- Melbourne History Journals
Information and websites for journals published by the History program.